When it comes to which trends we believe will prevail in 2022, trade show organizers alike have a wide range of opinions. However, there are some constant themes, including the importance of quality above quantity, the continued product shortages, and networking concerns.
Here are 8 trends we see may be sticking around for the coming year.
1. Consider re-evaluating your plans and methods in order to improve your event experiences. It’ll be better for your attendance, sponsors, and bottom line. Consider the quality of your content and the networking opportunities you provide. Be proactive in your refinement and adjustment efforts. Everyone benefits when you do this.
2. The many exhibit display supply companies that support trade shows will continue to struggle with shortages in 2022. You’ll need to plan even further ahead of time and have backup plans in place.
3. For the past two years, we’ve all spent practically all of our time online. Your audience has been bombarded with promotional jargon. As a result, traditional trade show marketing techniques such as signs, banners, and promotional logos will fall short this year. You’ll have to think outside the box when it comes to trade show displays. Make the most of every inch of available area and go big with your branding. To help you stand out from the crowd, consider using bright colors, digital displays, and light displays.
4. The quality of the audience should be prioritized over the quantity of attendees at events.
5. Trade show organizers will be compelled to provide high-touch immersive experiences as a result of the trend toward excellence.
6. There’s no doubt that many people prefer face-to-face events. This is especially true when it comes to trade shows. While it’s OK to watch speakers online, trade shows are all about getting hands-on experience and networking in person. While virtual trade fair booths were extremely useful during the lockdowns, they just do not have the same ability to connect people and generate community and awareness. As a result, we can expect the industry to do all possible to continue recovery efforts and secure everyone’s safety so that we can all go forward and gradually raise the number of in-person events this year.
7. Sustainability is in the spotlight like never before.
8. This year’s attendees are likely to want a more tailored experience. Use a concierge event service to serve as a single point of contact for both guests and exhibitors. These companies can arrange for dining reservations, hotel accommodations, and staffing transportation, among other things.
We are pleased that things appear to be returning to normal, and we look forward to assisting our clients in having the finest trade show experiences possible while also providing the same to their booth visitors.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance organizing a trade exhibit booth in 2022. We can assist you in capitalizing on some of the emerging trends. Give us a call!